I’m a person that loves my job! I help frustrated self-published authors become Amazon Bestselling Authors and build a platform that turns their book into a business. My passion is to help others reach levels they never thought possible. I’m glad you’re here.
Maybe you’re here because you know deep inside that there has to be more to life than the daily 9-5 struggle. Maybe you’re here because you have always dreamed of having a business that you loved and that gave you the flexibility to set your own schedule. Maybe you just need a few tips and motivation to take your business to the next level. Or, maybe you were just drawn to this site by my irresistible hairline.
Whatever reason you have for being here, thank you.
My goal is to inspire you to be all that you were created to be. I want to provide you with the tools and tips on how to be your own boss. I want to share with you how you can chase and catch whatever “dream life” you envision for yourself. I like to have fun, but I don’t play. The bottom line is this, I want to provide you with the best possible tips to improve your life quickly.
In reality, this life isn’t really about us (although I have lived like it was all about me at times, DID NOT END WELL, see video link a little lower on this page). If your dream doesn’t involve somehow helping others then you probably need a bigger dream. Each of us has been given unique traits, skills, and characteristics. Out of 7 billion people that have walked the face of the Earth, there has never been anyone just like you. I believe you were given these unique traits purposefully. The things you love to do and the traits that are unique to you are where your purpose dwells. This site is all about helping you BE MORE of who you were created to be. I want to provide you with the tools and training that will help you monetize your dream. By monetizing your dream, I know that you are the type of person that will help others and pay it forward. I know this because we attract people around us that are like us (Kind of scary sometimes when I see a few of the people that are around me). My job is to provide you with the tools and tips on how you can BE MORE.
So why did I create, BE More University?
I have worked 9-5 jobs, been self-employed, made millions of dollars, lost it all, and went through bankruptcy. I bounced back financially, physically, spiritually, and relationally from bankruptcy better than ever before. Here is a link to a video about my personal story and how I came to write my book and develop this site:
The main reason for Be More University is that my purpose in life and what gets me excited each morning is thinking that I can help others reach their goals. Nothing gets my juices flowing more than playing a part in helping others move to the next level in their life. I love people. I love success stories. I love teaching. Know that when you become a part of this movement to BE MORE, I will wake up every morning with the goal to learn, share, or create something that will assist you in getting closer to your dream life.
Random things about me
1. I love being around high achievers. They always seem to inspire me to want to do more.
2. I once won a dance competition on TV when I was in high school. I aspire to grow old and become the old Uncle that dances at weddings. Everybody thinks he is so funny and the kids make fun of him. Meanwhile, old Uncle Jimmy could care less what they think. Just over there dancing with his eyes closed.
3. Believer! My faith is the foundation of everything I do (not everybody would think to follow number 2 with this fact). I’ve found that most people can relate to people that just keep it real.
4. I had the privilege of being chosen to attend the Walt Disney College Program. This was a semester in College where I was able to live, work, and play at Disneyworld while earning college credits and learning management Disney style. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANY COLLEGE STUDENTS!
5. One day when I was in middle school, I forgot my shorts to change into for P.E.. This day happened to be the day we had to run the mile around the lake by our school. The year was 1983. I happened to have on the coolest parachute pants you have ever seen that day. When I began running that mile, the nylon of the parachute pants would rub together with every stride. By 1/2 mile in, I had to walk bowlegged the rest of the way because if felt like I had started a campfire on my inner thighs.
6. Attended college on a golf scholarship.
7. I love all kinds of music. I enjoy everything from Contemporary Christian to Hip Hop music. My random play list when working out can go from Steven Curtis Chapman to Drake in the blink of an eye (Go ahead judge me).
8. I love being around people that laugh. It truly is the best medicine.
9. I search out places where I am the dumbest one in a room. In those situations I am inspired and grow the most.
10. I was told I had to tell you a little about my business life to show my credibility, so here it goes. I have founded and run three different companies that have achieved revenues in excess of one million dollars. I have been through bankruptcy and lost millions. I have bounced back from bankruptcy and not just financially. It took me losing everything money could buy for me to appreciate and have everything that money couldn’t buy. I am in better physical condition now at 43 than I was at 23. I have a tremendous relationship with my wife and kids that I didn’t even know was possible. Most importantly, spiritually I am attempting to grow daily.
I have been an employee that worked on my dream at night after I got off work. I have seen my job’s salary become my average monthly income within a year of leaving my 9-5 job. I tell you all of this to let you know that no matter where you are right now, I have been there. Based on those experiences, I will do my best to give you inspiration and to equip you to not only chase, but to catch your dream.
I’d love for you to join this movement.
If you’ve been looking for a place where you could get inspiration and instruction on how to create a business and a life that you love, then welcome home. Click here to receive email updates.
If you are serious about chasing your dream, I highly recommend checking out my coaching page. Sure I get paid to coach. However, I know without a shadow of a doubt that if you are serious about taking your life to a new level, I can help!